CyberWatch is being developed by the Memphis Police Department as part of our continuing effort to make our neighborhoods safer.
It will provide useful information about public safety and additional ways for the public to communicate with police.
CyberWatch allows users to select a reporting radius based on either an address or an intersection, and receive a CyberWatch report via daily email.
What does CyberWatch do?
At present, CyberWatch provides a daily report with information in two areas:
- Reported Crimes within the defined radius for the past 30 days including:
- suspect information and
- method of operation used in selected crimes
- Outstanding arrest warrants within the selected radius, with links to:
- the Shelby County Sheriff’s warrant information website for citizen’s to provide tips about wanted individuals and
- photos of the wanted party.